JC: Did you do [Phil] Harris in Aristocats?
EL: No. I did some of the kittens, but mostly did most of Roquefort.
JC: What characters did you work on in Peter and the Wolf?
EL: Sasha, the duck and some of the kid.
JC: That lovely little thing he did with the string connecting with Peter’s cork.
EL: Yes. The string was on the cork in the gun barrel and it’s swinging back and forth.
JC: That’s a piece of your animation?
EL: Yes. He was a great character, Sasha was. Energetic, he had a lot of life; he was kind of a challenge in timing, really.
JC: Because you were playing him off against slower characters, like the duck?
EL: There were two extreme contrasts there. The duck was very, very slow and very deliberate. He couldn’t even wave goodbye fast. When he waved goodbye it was a real slow wave.
- Parent entry
- 1 - Letters of Otto Englander (Otto Englander)
- 2 - Jack Campbell [biography] (Steven Hartley)
- 3 - Van Kaufman (Mark Langer)
- 4 - Ward Kimball (Mark Langer)
- 5 - Bill Hurtz (Mark Langer)
- 6 - Fini Rudiger-Littlejohn (Michael Barrier)
- 7 - Fini (Josephine) Rudiger-Littlejohn (Helmut G. Asper)
- 8 - Eric Gurney interview and letters to Eric Gurney (Random House)
- 9 - Wilfred Jackson (Dave Smith)
- 10 - Eric Larson
- 11 - Burny Mattinson (EMC West)
- 12 - Letter by George Harding Foster to Harrison B. Kinney (George Harding Foster)
- 13 - Marc Davis (Frank Thomas, Ollie Johnston)
- 14 - Claude Coats and Evie Coats (Frank Thomas, Ollie Johnston)
- 15 - Wathel Rogers (Dave Smith)
- 16 - Bob Otto (Michael Broggie)
- 17 - Marvin Davis and Marjorie Davis (Michael Broggie, Gary Oakland)
- 18 - Marty Sklar (Chuck Schmidt)
- 19 - Marty Sklar (Michael Broggie)
- 20 - Joe Fowler (Jay Horan)
- 21 - Rock Hall (Jim Korkis)
- 22 - Pat Burke (Alain Littaye)