Michael Broggie: Did you spend very much time with Walt down in the barn or at the train? You spent most of your time in the house?
LILLIAN DISNEY: Yes.
MB: And the boys would be down in the barn?
MB: I thought one of the really funny things in there was that he said when you first moved to Carolwood that he had you and the girls sign a contract that would say: “I can have this railroad, and the women won’t bother me about it.” It’s a very, very humorously done contract.
I just knew he was smart enough to do everything without me trying to help! [Laughs] […]
- Parent entry
- 1 - Carman Maxwell (Bob Thomas)
- 2 - Dick Lundy (Mark Mayerson and Leonard Maltin)
- 3 - Phil Klein (Leonard Maltin)
- 4 - Zach Schwartz (Leonard Maltin)
- 5 - Ray Patterson (John Culhane)
- 6 - Marge Champion (Didier Ghez)
- 7 - Joe Grant (John Canemaker)
- 8 - Bob Jones (Dave Smith)
- 9 - Bob Baker (Jim Korkis and Didier Ghez)
- 10 - A Life Rendering - The Unrealized Art of Richmond “Dick” Kelsey (Vincent Randle)
- 11 - Eric Knight at the Walt Disney Studio (David Culbert)
- 12 - The Holling C. Holling Letters
- 13 - Bill Justice (John Culhane)
- 14 - Irvin Graham (John Culhane)
- 15 - Lillian Disney
- 16 - Carson Van Osten (Alberto Becattini)
- 17 - Bruce Bushman (George Sherman)
- 18 - Bob Mattey (George Sherman)
- 19 - Chris Mueller Jr. (Dave Smith)
- 20 - Arthur J. Vitarelli (John G. West)
- 21 - Alice Davis (Charles Solomon)
- 22 - Lucile Bosché (Didier Ghez)
- 23 - Joe Fowler (Harry Wessel)
- 24 - Eddie Sotto (Didier Ghez)