Ever wonder how Disney is able to take movies and bring them to life? That's the work of Disney Imagineers like Brian Collins. This week we interview Collins, a former Show Writer in Walt Disney Imagineering. He worked on such movie classics as The Great Movie Ride and The Jungle Cruise and many other attractions. On this episode Brian will answer the questions:
- How does Disney keep secrets before their movies and attractions open?
- What are the three types of imagineers?
- How do you take a movie and make an attraction in Disney World?
- What are the ways a show writer influences your experience on a ride?
- The one detail you have never seen on The Great Movie Ride...and why you never will see it.
- The one thing he wants guests to do when they are in a Disney park