BOB THOMAS: What have you done on The Rescuers, Bob?
BOB MCCREA: Practically all albatross. I have animated and cleaned up practically all of it. I didn’t animate all of it, Ollie did a lot of it, but I cleaned up practically all of it and animated three hundred or four hundred feet. I don’t know how much, exactly. Mostly the flying scenes. They were done from live action a lot and then juggled. Some, of course, couldn’t be done from live action.
BT: These were the takeoffs from the Pan Am building?
BM: I did the scenes where he landed, with the exception of the ass-over-teakettle one that Ollie did. He did all the comic stuff from there on. Then he did the takeoff stuff. Once they got in the air I did them all. All going through the stoplight and all through the pipe and through the clouds and all this kind of stuff.
- Parent entry
- 1 - Lorina Coomber Butler (Dave Smith)
- 2 - Leigh Harline (R. Vernon Steele)
- 3 - Jim MacDonald (John Culhane)
- 4 - Woolie Reitherman ([unknown])
- 5 - T. Hee (John Culhane)
- 6 - My Job at Walt Disney’s - written for sorority magazine "The Lyre" (Mary Lou Eastman Whitman)
- 7 - Jack Hannah ([unknown])
- 8 - Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston (Michael Barrier)
- 9 - Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston (Michael Barrier)
- 10 - Ken Anderson (John Culhane)
- 11 - Ken Anderson (John Culhane)
- 12 - Dan Noonan (Bill Spicer, Vince Davis)
- 13 - The Autobiography of Bill Wright (Bill Wright)
- 14 - Jack Bruner (Dave Smith)
- 15 - Art Stevens - Talent Development Discussion Group - Lecture about Man in Space
- 16 - Bill Anderson (Bob Thomas)
- 17 - Bill Anderson (Michael Broggie)
- 18 - Bob McCrea (Dave Smith)
- 19 - Bob McCrea
- 20 - The “Lost” Joe Potter Interview - with introductory material by Jim Korkis (Sam Rosen)
- 21 - Harper Goff (Jay Horan)
- 22 - Phil Mendez (Didier Ghez)