Where to buy
The Rosetta Stone of Disney Magic
Warning! There be secrets ahead. Disney secrets. Mickey doesn't want you to know how the magic is made, but Jim Korkis knows, and if you read Jim's book, you'll know, too. Put the kids to bed. Pull those curtains. Power down that iPhone. Let's keep this just between us...
If you've come expecting more of the same Disney trivia, you're in for a surprise. This is not a Disney trivia book. It's a book of Disney secrets, each exactly two pages long, and each brimming with backstage lore. Jim Korkis gathered these secrets when he worked at Walt Disney World as an instructor at Disney University. They're all true. They're all cool. And they include:
- How the popularity of Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach meant the doom of an important piece of Disney history
- United Arab Emirates, Equatorial Africa, Costa Rica, and other planned Epcot pavilions that never were
- Disney's original plans for Figment, how corporate politics turned him purple, and why the Dreamfinder shrunk
- Wilderness Junction, the Alpine Resort, the Enchanted Snow Palace Ride, and other abandoned attractions
- Beacon Joe, the character you've never heard of, even though he appears numerous times throughout Disney World
PSST! WANNA HEAR A (DISNEY) SECRET?
no reviews found